- Brand : TP-Link
- 8 Gigabit Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, Supports Auto MDI / MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves the power up to 80%
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Plastic case, desktop or wall-mounting design
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ) 7.1 × 3.5 × 1.0 in.
What This Product Does
The TP-Link 8-Port Gigabit desktop switch TL-SG1008D provides you an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. Moreover, TL-SG1008D adopts lower power consumption design. With the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1008D can save up to 80%* of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network
Featured with 8 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG1008D greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So, power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.