A Fundamental PCIe Gen3x4 That Goes Further
The P34A60 is an affordable storage solution that doesn't skimp on performance. It's designed for novice users, DIY system builders, purpose-built system manufacturers, and simply those who are looking to upgrade their PC. But with a PCIe Gen3x4 interface, which means four lanes are used for transmitting and receiving data simultaneously, read speeds up to 2,200 MB/s, and write speeds up to 1,600 MB/s, this SSD is anything but basic.
NVMe 1.3 + HMB = Optimum Performance
The P34A60 supports NVMe 1.3, which demands better performance vectors than AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface), including scalable bandwidth, increased IOPS, and low latency. In addition, HMB (Host Memory Buffer) architecture, which allows the host driver to allocate system memory (RAM) for exclusive use by the SSD, results in higher efficiency. It's this teamwork that provides optimum performance.
Your Data In Good Hands
The P34A60 is engineered with LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding, a powerful error correction code (ECC) algorithm, to keep data secure. Furthermore, End-To-End (E2E) data protection, to ensure that accessed and retrieved data are correct from start to finish, and a RAID engine, which provides an acceptable level of fault tolerance, work to enhance data integrity for greater reliability and stability.
A System Upgrade With Room For More
With an M.2 2280 (80mm) form factor, the P34A60's compact size allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks. And with up to a massive 2TB capacity option, it's an easy upgrade that can greatly expand your system's storage potential while also saving space for other components.
- Available Capacity: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1TB, 2TB
- Dimensions: 22.0 x 80.0 x 3.5mm
- Weight: 8g
- Interface: PCIe Gen3x4
- Performance Read(max.): up to 2,200 MB/s
- Performance Write(max.): up to 1,600 MB/s
- System Requirement: Computer with M.2 slots supporting PCIe interface and one of the following operating systems: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Operating Temperature: 0℃- 70℃
- MTBF (est): 2,000,000 hours
- Shock Resistance Test: 1500G/0.5ms
- Certification: CE, FCC, BSMI, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS, KCC
- Warranty: 5 years *The SSD warranty is based on the TBW or Warranty period.
- Note: Performance results may vary, depending on system platform, software, interface, and capacity.