Epson EB-2255U Business Projector (5000 lumens)
- Up to 300-inch display & great quality: Full HD resolution with Epson's 3LCD technology
- Bring presentations to life: Outstanding 5,000-lumen brightness
- Extensive connectivity options: Including screen mirroring and wireless LAN, as well as dual HDMI
- Flexible interaction: Split-screen and multi-PC projection
- Gesture Presenter: Intuitively use gestures to control the projector
- Projection System: 3LCD Technology, RGB liquid crystal shutter
- LCD Panel: 0.76 inch with D10
- Power consumption: 405 Watt, 323 Watt (economy), 0.5 Watt (standby)
- Supply Voltage: AC 220 V - 240 V, 50 Hz - 60 Hz
- Product dimensions: 377 x 291 x 110 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight: 4.7 kg
- Noise Level: Normal: 39 dB (A) - Economy: 29 dB (A)
- Supported Temperature: Operation 5° C - 40° C, Storage -10° C - 60° C
- Included Software: EasyMP Monitor, iProjection
- Options: Soft carry case
- Loudspeaker: 16 Watt
- Room Type / Application: Boardroom, Large Meeting Room / Auditorium
- Positioning: Ceiling Mounted, Desktop
- Colour: White
- Code: V11H816052
Bright and Light
Even though its light weight and compact size enable it to be carried from room to room, the projector is capable of highly visible images thanks to its high brightness and superior 15,000:1 contrast ratio. Room lights don’t have to be dimmed to see bright and clear projected images, allowing meeting participants to concentrate better for improved meeting productivity.
Beyond Full HD Resolution
Enjoy a dynamic viewing experience on a larger and wider screen size with incredible WUXGA resolution. Deliver superb high-resolution image displays from video output devices such as PCs and smart devices and watch your 3D CAD, digital broadcast, Blu-ray, Internet movies and other graphic intensive media come to life in Full HD video.
Advanced connectivity features mean convenient and hassle-free projections of your presentations. With a wide-ranging interface, the projector not only corresponds with multiple conventional analogue sources, it is also compatible with HDMI input. In addition, one of the two HDMI input terminals is MHL-enabled for the mirroring of Android mobile devices.
With the control of a host PC, up to 50 terminals can be connected via the multi-PC projection from a single projector. The host PC acts as a moderator, selecting media from up to 4 terminals to be projected simultaneously. With the moderator function, you can maintain control and prevent tampering with what’s projected on screen.
Split screen allows inputs from two separate sources to be displayed side by side on the same screen. In a video conference, for example, images of presentation materials and remote participants can be shown simultaneously.
Convenient Wireless Mirroring Projection
Project contents wirelessly from compatible smart devices and laptops without any software installation using Miracast. The technology enables easy wireless transmission of Full HD video and sound from PCs and smart devices, eliminating the hassle of a physical connection and eradicating issues with setting up. With support for screen mirroring*, projecting your tablet and laptop screens has never been easier.
Real-Time Auto V&H Keystone Correction
The projector is equipped with built-in camera to provide advanced, auto vertical and horizontal keystone correction. With this correction feature, you can conveniently position the projector anywhere in the room. Simply turn on the power and direct the projector towards the screen or wall, and the image will be automatically corrected in no time.
In cases where the image extends beyond the frame of the screen or whiteboard, simply push the “Screen Fit” button to automatically adjust the image frame with the edges of the screen. This feature allows you to focus more on your presentation than on adjusting the projection output.
The Epson iProjection application enables a wireless connection for projecting images and files from your smart devices. The new “QR Code Reader” function makes this wireless connection even easier by simply reading the QR code that is projected on the screen from your smart devices.