- Gigabit High-Speed Networking
- Intelligent Data Streaming
- Energy Efficient
- The DGS-1016C and DGS-1024C 10/100/1000 Mbps Unmanaged Switches are economical, plug-and-play networking switch solutions for SOHO and small and medium businesses wanting to benefit from the increased bandwidth of Gigabit Ethernet.
- They provide 16 or 24 10/100/1000 Mbps ports that enable you to easily expand your network and provide a quick way to upgrade your network to fast connectivity.
- Upgrade to Gigabit Networking
- Conserve Energy
- Reliable Plug and Play Installation
- Smooth Streaming
- Warranty: 2 Years
Upgrade to Gigabit Networking
With data transfer speeds of up to 2000 Mbps at full duplex, these switches are ideal for quick file transfers, online gaming and smooth streaming media. They feature easy-to-access Ethernet ports with LED indicators per port to easily distinguish link status. Auto MDI/MDIX crossover makes connection a cinch; just plug in your cables and you’re ready to go.
The DGS-1016C and DGS-1024C implement 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet, which saves energy and reduces heat automatically without sacrificing performance or functionality. The switches can detect when a connected computer is shut down or when there is no Ethernet traffic and can automatically reduce the power used for that port, cutting power usage substantially. In addition, the switch optimizes power usage for each port for the length of cable connected to it, using only as much power as is required. Both of these features work together to help you save power automatically.
Reliable Plug and Play Installation
The DGS-1016C and DGS-1024C are Plug-and-Play devices that require no configuration, so setup is simple and hassle-free, and you can easily connect multiple computers, share files, music, and video across your home or small office network, or even create a multiplayer gaming environment. 802.3x flow control on each port minimizes dropped packets when the port’s receiving buffer is full, giving you a more reliable connection for all of your connected devices.
These switches support QoS, which prioritizes network traffic so that time sensitive data is delivered efficiently, even during bursts of high data traffic. This helps ensure an optimal experience for streaming media and VoIP calls.