Cooler Master MasterBox NR200P Pink PC Case (MCB-NR200P-QCNN-S00)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 376 x 185 x 292mm incl. Protrusions, 360 x 185 x 274mm excl. Protrusions
- Volume: 18.25L (exlc. Protrusions)
- Motherboard Support: Mini DTX, Mini ITX, Max MB size: 244 x 226mm (L x H)
- Expansion Slots: 3
- 5.25" Drive Bays: 0
- 3.5" Drive Bays: 1 (Max. 2)
- 2.5" / 3.5" Drive Bays (combo): 1
- 2.5" Drive Bays: 2 (Max. 3)
- I/O Panel: 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 1x 3.5mm Headset Jack (Audio+Mic)
- Pre-installed Fans - Top: 2x 120mm 650-1800RPM PWM (SickleFlow)
- Pre-installed Fans - Front: N/A
- Pre-installed Fans - Rear: N/A
- Pre-installed Fans - Bottom: N/A
- Fan Support - Top: 2x 120mm
- Fan Support - Rear: 1x 92mm
- Fan Support - Bottom: 2x 120mm (recommended slim fans for GPUs wider than 2.5 PCI slots)
- Fan Support - Side: 2x 120/140mm
- Radiator Support - Top: N/A
- Radiator Support - Rear: 92mm (Not Compatible with Vertical GPU Installation)
- Radiator Support - Bottom: 120mm, 240mm, (recommended for custom loops only)
- Radiator Support - Side: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, (not compatible with vertical GPU installation)
- Clearance - CPU Cooler: 76mm (GPU in vertical position), 153mm (tempered glass side panel), 155mm (vented steel side panel)
- Clearance - PSU: 130mm
- Clearance - GFX: L: 330mm (incl. power connector), H: 156mm (incl. power connector), W: 60mm (triple slot)
- Dust Filters: Top, Bottom, Left side, Right side
- Power Supply Support: SFX, SFX-L
- Weight: 5.93 kg
- Accessories: 1x PCIe 3.0 x16 riser cable
- Note: Single slot water-cooler GPUs or vertically mounted GPUs are recommended when using bottom radiator position
- Series: MasterBox Series
- Size: Mini ITX
4 NEW COLORWAYS
The highly-acclaimed MasterBox NR200P is now available in Flamingo Pink, Caribbean Blue, Sunset Orange, and Nightshade Purple.
Selected by our fans on Reddit r/sffpc, and made with thick, powder coated SGCC steel, these chassis will stay clean, bright, colorful and durable even in harsh traveling conditions.
LIMITED SIZE, UNLIMITED OPTIONS
The NR200P boasts larger ATX chassis features while retaining a space-efficient form factor.
The NR200P comes with a choice of side panels: vented steel for unrestricted airflow, or crystal-clear tempered glass to reveal the beauty of a computing beast.
A PCI Riser is included for vertical GPU installation, ideal for showcasing or feeding it fresh air from the side with the vented panel.
UNRESTRICTED COOLING POTENTIAL
The NR200P bears unlimited cooling potential: including two 120mm SickleFlow fans, and capable of holding up to 7 fans in total.
The compact structure can efficiently house CPU coolers up to 155mm in height and radiators up to 280mm in length, so even the hottest running hardware can’t be held back.
TRIPLE-SLOT GPU SUPPORT AND INCLUDED VERTICAL RISER CABLE
Triple slot GPUs supports a maximum length of 330mm and maximum width of 156mm, fitting the largest, high-end graphics cards.
A custom-sized riser cable is included to vertically showcase a graphics card, or allow radiator mounting at the bottom of the chassis to keep the system running as cool as it looks.
EASY, TOOL-FREE ACCESS
All external panels, including the tempered glass and top mounted fans are secured with pins for easy removal, facilitating quick access to the internals without the use of tools.
360 DEGREE ACCESSIBILITY
Every panel and frame part of the NR200P can be dismantled.
Screws are used to secure the frame parts to allow advanced disassembly and multiple angles to easily work inside of the chassis.
MULTIPLE MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT OPTIONS
Compatible with Mini-ITX and Mini DTX.
The PSU can be front-mounted for extra motherboard clearance with a maximum space of 244 x 226 mm.