- with RGB Controller
- Heat Column Technology
- 7 x Larger Diameter than Heatpipes
- Low Profile for Mini-ITX builds
- Fan Speed : 600~2400rpm (PWM)
- Air Flow 22.63CFM, Air Pressure 1.6mmH2O
- Intel® LGA 2066 / 2011-3 / 2011 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 775 socket
- AMD®AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ /AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
- Warranty: 2 Years Warranty for Fans, Pump
BREAK-THROUGH IN HEAT TRANSFER
The MasterAir G100M Heat column technology is a two-phase heat transfer involves the liquid-vapor phase change (boiling/evaporation and condensation) of a working fluid. The fluid is transferred by the copper powder filled inside the column creating an anti-gravity heat transfer.Super quick heat transfer is made possible with Heat Column at a massive Ø41.2, the equivalent of 7X the size of traditional heatpipes. The unification of heatpipes and base into one unit captures and efficiently transfers the heat from CPU like never seen before.
TOP DOWN AIR FLOW PERFORMANCE
A high performance 92mm PWM fan with a range of 600 ~ 2400 RPM, cools not only the CPU, but all surrounding components inside the case for exceptional thermal results.The low profile G100M stands at 74.5mm, a great fit for slim PC cases, including mini-ITX cases. Even at these small dimensions, the heatsink has cooling capacity of 130W TDP.