- Capacity: 256GB
- Interface: SATA III 6Gb/s
- NAND Flash: 3D NAND
- Sustained Read Performance: Up to 560MB/s
- Sustained Write Performance: Up to 540MB/s
- IOPs (4K Random Write): Up to 80,000
- ECC Support: Up to 72bit/1KB
- Shock: 1,500G/0.5msec
- Vibration: 15G
- Low Power Consumption (Active/Idle): 275/80mA
- MTBF: 1,500,000 hours
- Humidity: 5% ~95%
- Standard Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Dimensions: (L)100 x (W)69.9 x (H)7 mm
- Certificate: CE, FCC, VCCI, BSMI, RoHS
- Warranty: 3 Years
Explore the Peaks of High Speed
AS350X is Apacer's latest mid-to-high-end SSD. It uses a new generation of SATA III interface and provides 6Gb/s transmission speeds, enabling it to reach read/write speeds of up to 560/540 MB/s.
First Choice for Computer Upgrades
The high-speed access performance of the AS350X offers users a superior computing experience. Bootups and program runtimes will take place in just a few seconds.
The AS350X offers options including 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB. Thanks to Apacer's SSD Utility software, users are able to monitor all the relevant information about the status of their drives without extra cost.
Excellent Performance with Optimized Durability and Stability
AS350X has an extended lifespan with improved operation stability, maintaining consistent performance even after years of use.