Trendnet TEG-S80g 8-Port Gigabit GREENnet Switch
- Brand: TRENDnet
- Operation Mode: OFF-NONE-ON
- Current Rating: 1 Amps
- Operating Voltage: 5 Volts
- Connector Type: Clamp
- Switch Type: Flow Switch, Temperature Switch
- Terminal: Spade
- Material: Metal
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 6.7 x 3.86 x 1.1 inches
- Mounting Type: Plug-In Mount
- ETHERNET PORT INTERFACE: 8 x Gigabit Ports
- SWITCH CAPACITY: 8 gigabit ports provide high-speed network connections to devices and a 16Gbps switching capacity allows data traffic to flow smoothly, reducing traffic bottlenecks.
- COMPACT FANLESS DESIGN: This Gigabit Ethernet switch has a compact and lightweight metal housing design that is well-suited for desktop installations. Its fanless design is perfect for quiet environments that require silent operation.
- ENERGY SAVINGS: This 8 Port switch includes GREENnet technology that provides cost savings and reduces power consumption by up to 70%, by limiting port power consumption during periods of low link utilization.
- DATA TRANSFER RATE: The gigabit switch Data Transfer Rates-Ethernet: 10Mbps (half duplex), 20Mbps (full duplex), Fast Ethernet: 100Mbps (half duplex), 200Mbps (full duplex), Gigabit: 2000Mbps (full duplex)
- TRENDnet LIFETIME PROTECTION: All metal TRENDnet switches come with lifetime manufacturer protection.
- Temperature : Operating: 0 Degrees ~ 40 Degrees Celsius (32 Degrees ~ 104 Degrees Fahrenheit), Storage: -10 Degrees ~ 70 Degrees Celsius (14Degrees ~ 158 Degrees Fahrenheit )
- Warranty: 1 Year Service Warranty