- Earphones Diameter: 10mm
- Earphones Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
- Headphone Impedance: 16Ω
- Headphone Sensitivities: 98 dB ± 3 dB (@1kHz) FFX 2.0 on, 112 dB ± 3 dB (@1kHz) FFX 2.0 off
- Headphone Input: Maximum 5mW
- Headphone Cable Length: 1.3m 3.5mm connector, 0.3m 3.5m to dual 3.5mm cable
- Earphone Connector: 3.5mm 4-pole jack
- Headband Material: Silicone ear tips with brushed aluminum
- Microphone Pick-Up Pattern: Omni-Directional
- Microphone: Frequency Response: 100-10000Hz
- Microphone Sensitivities: -42 ± 4dB
- Microphone Signal To Noise Ratio: 58dB
- Microphone Type: In-line
- In-Line Controller: 1 click: Play/Pause, Pick up/hang up calls, 2 clicks: next soundtrack, 3 clicks: previous sound track
- Dimensions(L×W×H): 29 x 13 x 13 mm
- Weight: 16.7g
- Warranty: 1 Year
CUSTOM EAR TIPS
An uncomfortable fit can ruin the potential of a quality earbud.The MH710 ensures a perfect fit with a variety of ear tips in different shapes and sizes.Get the ideal fit with none of the pain or discomfort.
PERFECT FOR NINTENDO SWITCH™
The MH710 gives you premium sound regardless of your gaming device,with a standard 3.5mm connection.Ensure a high-quality audio experience on the PC, Nintendo Switch™,XBox One, Playstation 4, mobile devices, and more.
TOP-TIER SOUND QUALITY
The MH710 exceeds expectations by offering premium-quality sound that rivals its larger cousins.The earbuds house 10mm Neodymium drivers to ensure big sound with crystal clarity.
PORTABLE FORM FACTOR
Unlike full-sized gaming headsets, the MH710 sports a small,portable profile with a sleek, industrial design for minimalist good looks.Light and sturdy, it provides premium sound on-the-go.