- Product code: PTH-860/K0-CX
- Table size: Available in Small, Medium and Large sizes
- Advanced control: 8192 levels pen pressure, till recognition
- Compatibility: Windows and Mac
- Connection: USB, Bluetooth
- Size: 430 x 287 x 8 mm / 16.8 x 11.2 x 0.3 in
- Active Area: 311 x 216 mm / 12.1 x 8.4 in
- Pen type: Wacom Pro Pen 2 technology in a precision Graphics tablet, optimized for hours of image editing, illustration or design work (8,192 pen pressure levels) / Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free
- 6 ExpressKeys™: Built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- Resolution: 5080 lpi
- Cable included: 2 m (6.6 ft) PVC-free USB cable
- Generous size for large work
- Warranty: 1 Year
Wacom Intuos Pro offers you more natural creative control than ever before. Combined with the super-sensitive Wacom Pro Pen 2, our sleek new tablet looks and feels amazing. Like to start your projects on paper?
The Paper Edition enables to automatically convert paper sketches into digital files, as you draw. Perfect for your next creative breakthrough.
Premium pen technology
Wacom Pro Pen 2 has been engineered with a focus on achieving excellence, pushing limits, and honing the finest details to offer the unique Wacom experience that our customers love.
Built for professionals
Designed with the input of our customers, Wacom Intuos Pro is built from premium materials and has been rigorously tested to meet professionals' needs.
The creatives' choice
With proven excellence and longevity, Wacom pen tablets have long been recognized by creative professionals as the benchmark in quality.
Natural and precise
Our Pro Pen 2 is designed to become a natural extension of your hand. Take your work to the next level with exceptional sensitivity and responsive control.
With our Wacom Pro Pen slim*, experience precision pen performance with a slimmer form factor.
Tailored for your needs
Choose from a variety of pens and different Texture Sheets* to personalize the way you work. Plus, get easy shortcuts with customizable ExpressKeys™, Touch Ring, and pen side switches.
Design in the third dimension with Wacom Pro Pen 3D
Featuring the same advanced technology as Wacom Pro Pen 2, Wacom Pro Pen 3D comes with three fully customizable buttons. Tumble objects, pan, zoom, model and sculpt in your favorite 3D and 2D applications. Precise pressure sensitivity gives you exceptional control.
Take paper drawings digital with Paper Edition
Paper Edition* gives you the freedom to choose how you work. You can sketch directly onto to the pen tablet using Wacom Pro Pen 2, working digitally from start to finish. Alternatively, you can start by drawing on paper with Wacom Finetip Pen, then edit your sketches digitally in your favorite software.
Paper Edition combines the very latest Wacom technologies with the drawing paper of your choice for a new way of working.
Enjoy the feeling of drawing with Wacom Finetip Pen on paper while digitally capturing every stroke for further work in your favorite software. Or connect to your computer and work directly in the app of your choice.