- Native Resolution: 1024×768
- DC type: DC3
- Brightness: 4000 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio with SuperEco mode: 22000:1
- Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors
- Light Source: Lamp
- Light source life (Nor/SuperEco): 5000/15000
- Lamp Watt: 190W
- Lens: F=2.56-2.68, f=22-24.1 mm
- Projection Offset: 120%+/-5%
- Throw Ratio: 1.96~2.15
- Image size: 30″ – 300″
- Throw Distance: 1.19m-13.11m(100″ @3.98m)
- Keystone: ±40° (Vertical)
- Optical Zoom: 1.1x
- Audible Noise (Eco): 27dB
- Resolution Support: VGA(640 x 480) to FullHD(1920 x 1080)
- HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Horizontal Frequency: 15K~102KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 23~120Hz
- Input Connector: Computer in (share with componet), Composite, Audio-in, HDMI
- Output Connector: Monitor Out, Audio Out, Speaker (2W)
- Control: RS232, USB Type mini B
- Power Consumption: Normal: 260W
- Net Weight: 2.2 kg
- Diemsions (W×D×H) w/adjustment foot: 294 × 218 × 110 mm
- Warranty: 3 years parts & service , Lamp - 1 Year (1000 hours)
Users can choose different lamp mode to extend the lamp’s lifespan. When Power Saving setting is on and without any signal input, the projector will automatically switch to Eco Mode and SuperEco Mode.This projector automatically switches from Normal to Eco Mode whenever it has been left idle for 5 minutes.When the projector has not received an input signal for 20 minutes, projected images are dimmed to 70%, extending the lamp’s lifespan to 15,000 hours on average.
Automatic Sleep Timer
]Forgetting to shut off projectors is a common occurrence, especially in public spaces such as classrooms and meeting rooms. PA503XE’s sleep timer allows you to select a period of inactivity that will determine when the projector should put itself into sleep mode automatically.
Auto Power Off
When no signal has been detected, the projector will automatically power off to conserve energy and lamp life.
Bright Images in Any Environment
4,000 ANSI Lumens of brightness and a 22,000:1 high contrast ratio guarantee the production of bright images in any environment, including rooms with high ambient light.
Amazing Color Accuracy
ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor™ Technology displays a wide range of visible color, ensuring that users enjoy more realistic and accurate color in both bright and dark environments without sacrificing image quality.
Immersive 3D Viewing
PA503XE’s HDMI port allows users to project 3D content directly from 3D Blu-Ray players and HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, tablets, and media players.
Time Management Assistance
Presentation Timer is an embedded on-screen timer that helps users with time management during presentations. Once a specified time limit has been reached, the projector will signal this with a beep, keeping presentations running on time.
Attention Refocusing Capabilities
Using PA503XE’s Blank Timer, presenter can refocus the audience’s attention back to them by hiding the screen’s image at different points during a presentation. In addition, Blank Timer can also be used as a reminder for when to take breaks.