Press the switch key to start, and the red light on the host will light up. The default disinfection time is 30 minutes.
Press the key to select disinfection time (red clock, Green 60 minutes, White 120 ^ clock can be selected), and the corresponding indicator light will be on after selection.
Set the disinfection time, and when the ticking sound starts, please leave the disinfection room, and the sterilization lamp will start to work after the ticking stops in 30 seconds (people and animals must leave the disinfection space during the disinfection period to avoid discomfort)
After the disinfection is finished according to the selected time, the ultraviolet lamp will turn off automatically and return to the shutdown state.
If it is a sterilization lamp with ozone, it needs to be ventilated for more than 30 minutes after disinfection before entering the disinfection room.
Note: No warranty for user fault
Remote control timing and AI intelligent timing are optional functions, not standard functions. Remote control timing includes host button timing and remote control timing functions. AI intelligent timing is mobile phone APP control timing, it does not include the timing function of the host button and remote control. Please select the sterilization lamp with different functions according to your needs. Operators who do not understand the mobile phone APP, please carefully select the AI intelligent function.
- Do not look directly at the ultraviolet light source. It should be used in the case of no one, no pets or no plants, because strong ultraviolet radiation may cause skin erythema, conjunctiva stimulation and easy fatigue.
- Long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays will burn people's skin and eyes, and long-term inhalation of ozone will hurt people's respiratory tract. Doors and windows must be closed during disinfection, and people and animals must leave.
- Ozone is a very unstable gas, which is usually divided into oxygen in the air for 30-40 minutes. After disinfection with ozone ultraviolet disinfection lamp, open the door and enter the room at least 40 minutes later.
Wireless timing remote control (optional)
- Press the open key start on the remote con- trol, and the default disinfection time is 30 minutes
- The disinfection time can be selected on the remote controller (30 minutes, 60 min- utes and 15 minutes can be selected). After the selection, the corresponding indicator light will be on for a long time, and the tick sound will start. After the tick sound stops for 30 seconds, the sterilization lamp will start to work automati- cally.
- If the disinfection needs to be suspended temporarily, the open key on the remote control can be used.
- After finishing according to the selected time, the ultraviolet light will turn off automatically and return to the shutdown state.
- If it is a sterilization lamp with ozone, it needs to be ventilated for more than 30 minutes after disinfection before entering the disinfection room.