Enhance the performance of your wireless ISP by integrating the LTU Rocket 5 GHz LTU BaseStation Radio and PtMP Access Point from Ubiquiti Networks into your long-range 802.11 Wi-Fi installation. Designed specifically to work with the LTU Pro, LTU Lite, and LTU LR subscriber stations, this 5 GHz Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) access point incorporates Ubiquiti's proprietary LTU technology to cut through the noise in harsh RF environments to provide reliable wireless connections, processing over 2 million packets per second for up to 676 Mb/s throughput with a 62-mile range. Optimize connectivity by independently configuring the TX and RX channel frequencies to avoid local radio band interference. Attach separately purchased antenna cables to the RF connectors while using the third for the included GPS antenna to help improve device synchronization. Transmit data and power to the access point's Gigabit Ethernet port, located next to the RJ45 management port, over a single cable using the included PoE adapter.
- Key Features:
- For LTU Pro, LTU Lite & LTU LR Devices
- Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) Access Point
- Up to 676 Mb/s Throughput
- 5 GHz (Single Band)
- 2 x RF Antenna + 1 x RF GPS Ports
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- LTU Technology
- Independent TX and RX Configurations
- Over 62-Mile Range
- Includes GPS & Gigabit PoE Adapter
- Wireless Frequency Bands: 5 GHz
- Number of Antennas: 3
- MU-MIMO Support: None
- Transmit Power: 29 dBm
- Antenna Placement: External (Detachable)
- Throughput: 676 Mb/s Total
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) PoE
- 1 x Ethernet (RJ45)
- USB Sharing Support: No
- Wireless Security: WPA2-PSK
- Operation Modes: Access Point
- Supported Clients: 125
- Storage Capacity: None
- DC Input Power: 18 to 54 VDC
- Power Consumption: 25 W
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 131°F / -40 to 55°C
- IP Rating: IP67
- Mount Options: Pole
- Dimensions: 9.6 x 3.2 x 1.9" / 244 x 82 x 48 mm
- Weight: 16.58 oz / 0.47 kg
Ubiquiti Networks LTU-ROCKET-US Overview
The TX and RX channels may be individually configured to the 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 MHz frequencies to avoid interference.
The GPS antenna magnetically attaches to surfaces using the included mounting kit to improve synchronization and allows map and Fresnel views on the PtMP Dashboard.
The LTU Rocket's target TX output power controls each station's TX output power. A PtMP network can manage signal levels to enhance network stability and wireless performance with the highest possible modulation.
The Auto Output Power option allows the LTU Rocket to set the output power (EIRP) to the appropriate level.