- Six RJ45 Ethernet ports
- two combination RJ45/SFP Ethernet ports
- Processor: Dual-Core 600 MHz, MIPS64 with Hardware Acceleration for Packet Processing
- Max. Power Consumption: 40W (Excludes PoE Output)
- Power Supply: Min. 54V / 0.8A (Excludes PoE Output Power)
- Weatherproof Enclosure for Outdoor Use
- Powerful Routing or Switching Features
- Fiber Backhaul Capability
- Intuitive User Interface
- Weight: 3.4 kg
- Dimensions: 326.6 x 382.7 x 88.8 mm
- Model Number: EP-R8
Breakthrough in Tower Deployment
The EdgePoint features FiberProtect to significantly reduce electrostatic discharge (ESD) failures and electromagnetic interference (EMI), greatly improve data signal integrity, and consolidate the wired data backhaul to a single fiber cable run for long-distance connectivity.
Purpose-Built for WISP Control
The first application-specific designed WISP control point, the EdgePoint combines the advanced routing capabilities of EdgeMAX® with fiber backhaul and versatile powering capabilities.
A single, compact controller eliminates clutter, expensive cabinets, extraneous installations, and excessive maintenance.
Advanced Routing Applications
Powerful routing features – such as link balancing – provide redundancy and increased performance for outdoor wireless links.