- Gain: 25 dBi, Output Power: 26 dBm
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Max. Power Consumption: 8W
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Mounting Pole Mounting Kit Included
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Temperature Shock Test: IEC 68-2-14
- Wind-Driven Rain Test: ETS 300 019-1-4,
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Dimensions: 420 x 420 x 275 mm (16.54 x 16.54 x 10.83″)
- Weight: (Mount Included) 1.753 kg (4.789 lb)
Integrated Radio Design
Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed® technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for cables to connect the radio to the antenna. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
Incredible Antenna “Beam” Performance
The form factor of the PowerBeam™ features the highest gain for its size. The PowerBeam’s excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.