- Frequency Range: 5.10 – 5.85 GHz
- Gain: 21 dBi
- Hpol Beamwidth: 60° (6 dBi)
- Vpol Beamwidth: 60° (6 dBi)
- Electrical Beamwidth: 4°
- Electrical Downtilt: 2°
- Max VSWR: 1.5:1
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 391 N @ 200 km/h (88 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Polarization: Dual linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 25 dB minimum
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN1
- Dimensions: 750 x 173 x 78 mm (29.53 x 6.81 x 3.07″)
- Weight: 4.8 kg
- Model: AM-5AC21-60
Breakthrough Design and Performance
The airMAX® ac Sector Antennas feature carrier-class construction with an innovative deflector design and 2x2, dual-polarity performance for airMAX networks.
airMAX® ac Antennas are designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
Every airMAX® ac Antenna has a built-in Rocket™ mount, so no tools are needed to install the Rocket BaseStation.