- Frequency: 5.1 – 5.9 GHz
- Gain: 23 dBi
- Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 190 N @ 200 km/h (43 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- F/B Ratio: 33 dB
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Mounting: Universal Pole Mount for Ø 38 – 64 mm (Ø 1.5 – 2.5″) Poles
- Dimensions: 378 x 378 x 290 mm (14.88 x 14.88 x 11.42″)
- Weight: 3.4 kg (7.5 lb)(Mount Included)
Compact Footprint for Deployment Flexibility
The compact form factor allows the airFiber X Antennas to be used in various applications, from carrier backhauls between towers to PtP bridging between buildings.
Plug and Play Integration
The airFiber X Antennas are designed to integrate seamlessly with the airFiber X radios.
Advanced RF Isolation Design
The innovative industrial design improves RF isolation to significantly reduce interference and deliver superior gain for high‑capacity, multipoint networks.
airFiber X Conversion Kit
The 5 GHz RocketDish to airFiber® Antenna Conversion Kit, model AF-5G-OMT-S45, converts
the RocketDish RD-5G30 or RD-5G34 antenna for use with the airFiber AF-5X radio.