- With a compact design and integrated 24V PoE passthrough, airCube ISP is a low-cost home Wi-Fi access point made to interoperate with airMAX CPE devices, with remote management by UNMS – Ubiquiti Network Management System.
- 802.11n 2×2
- 24V PoE
- UNMS Mobile app support for fast setup
- UNMS support for remote network management
- Note that a PSU is not included with airCube ISP. airCube ISP can be powered by a 24V passive PoE PSU, or via 5V micro USB.
- Visit the airCube beta forum for the latest news and firmware.
- UNMS Mobile app for Android and IOS
Ubiquiti Network Management Software simplifies remote network management.
Innovative Super Antenna provides wide-area coverage beyond regular Wi-Fi access points.
24V PoE Passthrough
The airCube can be powered by and provide power to an airMAX CPE using 24V PoE.
UNMS Mobile Support
Use the intuitive UNMS Mobile app for iOS and Android to install and configure airCube.
The airCube's attractive design means it can be positioned anywhere in the room, improving Wi-Fi performance.
- Model: AIRCUBE ISP
- Dimensions: 87.80 x 89.50 x 89.25 mm (3.46 x 3.52 x 3.51")
- Weight: 280 g (9.88 oz)
- Management Interface: Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Networking Interface: 10/100 Fast Ethernet Ports
- LED: Status
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Antenna Gain: 4 dBi
- Max. Speeds: 300 Mbps
- Max. Power Consumption: 5W
- Max. TX Power: 20 dBm
- Power Supply: 5V
- Power Method: Micro-USB Adapter (Not Included) or PoE 24V In on LAN Port 1
- PoE Out Controllable: 24V PoE Out (4, 5+, 7, 8-) on WAN Port
- Supported Power Voltage: 4.95-5.05V
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50° C (-14 to 122° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- ESD/EMP Protection: ± 24 kV RJ45 Interface
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC