Transcend 128GB SDXC/SDHC 300S Memory Card
- Brand: Transcend
- Model No: TS128GSDC300S
- Flash Memory Type: MLC
- Memory Storage Capacity: 128 GB
- Compatible Devices Compatibility: Camcorders/ Digital Cameras
- Color: Black
- RAM: 128000 MB
- Memory Speed: 95 MB
- Hard Drive: 1 GB Hybrid Drive
- Operating System: All OS
- Product Dimensions: 0.94 x 0.08 x 1.26 inches
- Item Weight: 0.352 ounces
- Compliant with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) standards
- Up to 480GB storage capacity
- Up to 95 MB/s read; 45 MB/s write
- Ideal for digital cameras for daily life recording
- Perfect for a smooth and uninterrupted 4K video capturing
- Well-tested to withstand extreme conditions
- Exclusive RecoveRx software
Record your everyday life
Let this moment stay by selecting the right memory card for your camera. Featuring high capacities and excellent performance, Transcend's SDXC/SDHC 300S memory cards are great for recording slices of everyday life.
Show the transfer capabilities
Transcend's SDXC/SDHC 300S memory cards meet both the UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and the UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) standards for 4K Ultra HD video recordings, with read/write speeds of up to 100MB/s and 85MB/s respectively.
* U3 and V30 compliance applies only to 128GB-512GB capacity cards.
Store as many as you wish
With up to 512GB storage capacity, Transcend's SDXC/SDHC 300S memory cards allow for thousands of photos and hours of Full HD videos to be recorded, meaning you can stay focused on capturing fantastic moments without worrying about running out of storage.
Built for extremes
To deliver the best performance and stability, Transcend's SD memory cards are tested to withstand extreme conditions. They are temperature resistant, waterproof, shock proof, X-ray proof, and static proof.
Transcend offers RecoveRx software, a data recovery utility that allows you to search deep within a storage device for traces of erased files including digital photos, documents, music and videos.
UHS Bus Interface
UHS-I provides faster bus speed using just one row of pins, while UHS-II uses two lanes for even faster data transfer via two rows of pins. The symbol "I" means UHS-I, and "II" means UHS-II. Please make sure your device supports the same standard to benefit from the increased speeds.
Speed Class defined by the SD Association includes Class 2, 4, 6 and 10. Each class is defined for a minimum sequential write speed.
UHS Speed Class
UHS Speed Class includes UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3). UHS Speed Class 1 supports a minimum 10MB/s write speed, whereas UHS Speed Class 3 supports at least 30MB/s write speed.
Video Speed Class
Video Speed Class is defined to answer a demand for high resolution and high quality 4K8K video recording. V60 (60 MB/s) and V90 (90 MB/s) can support 8K resolution, while V6, V10 and V30 capture high-definition and 4K resolution and minimum sequential write speeds of 6 MB/s, 10 MB/s and 30 MB/s respectively.