- Model: CX2
- Interface: SATA III 6Gb/s
- Capacity: 256GB
- Voltage: DC +5V
- Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40˚C ~ 85˚C
- Terabyte Written: 256GB / >200TB
- Performance Crystal Disk Mark: 256GB Read: Up to 520MB/s Max ; Write: 430MB/s
- Dimensions: 100(L) x 69.9(W) x 7(H) mm
- Humidity: 0°C ~ 55°C / 5% ~ 95% RH,non-condensing
- Vibration: 20G (non-operating)
- Shock: 1,500G
- MTBF: 1,000,000 hours
- Operating System
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
- MAC OS 10.4 or later
- Linux 2.6.33 or later
- A must-have for beginners who want to replace their traditional mechanical hard drive
- Advanced SLC Caching technology
- Shock and drop resistant for safe use
- ECC (Error Correction Code) function enhances efficiency
A must-have upgrade to keep up with the times
Different from traditional mechanical hard drive, the CX2 uses features like FLASH technology, low power consumption and high-speed transfer. It is the best choice for replacing traditional hard drives.
SLC Caching technology. Four times faster
The advanced SLC Caching algorithm technology makes its read/write speed easily 4 times faster than traditional hard drives.
Shock and drop resistant for safe use
Solid state drives are shock and drop resistant (1500G/0.5ms) and do not make annoying mechanical noises. It can also effectively avoid computer crash due to kicking.
Wear-Leveling prolongs the service life greatly
The powerful Wear-Leveling technology and ECC (Error Correction Code) function enhance the reliability of data transfer and prolong the service life of the SSD.