- Deposit Amount: 50%
- Waiting Time after Order: Utmost 4 to 6 Weeks
- Plug-n-use design for seamless storage space upgrade
- Online volume expansion on the fly
- Managed from Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM)
- It works with RS4017xs+, RS3617xs+, RS3617RPxs, RS3617xs, RS3614xs+, RS3614(RP)xs, RS2416(RP)+, RS2414(RP)+, RS3413xs+, RS3412(RP)xs, RS3411(RP)xs, RS2212(RP)+, RS2211(RP)+
Volume expansion & backup
When drive capacity is running low on a Synology RackStation, Synology RX1217/RX1217RP offers an easy way to immediately expand storage by providing 12 additional drive slots. The RAID volume on the Synology RackStation can be expanded directly without having to reformat the existing hard drives, ensuring service continuity during the expansion process.
Reliable plug-and-use design
Synology RX1217/RX1217RP securely connects to Synology RackStation servers with a high-bandwidth expansion cable, ensuring maximum data throughput and smooth operation — as if they are part of the internal drives of Synology RackStation.
Green & easy to manage
Hibernation mode can be manually configured to start automatically when the system has been inactive for a period of time. This not only saves energy but also extends the lifespan of hard drives. RX1217/RX1217RP will also smartly power on/off with the attached RackStation, so no user intervention is needed to keep this system running smartly and efficiently.