- Capacity: 4TB
- Dimensions: 139.2mm x 96.0mm x 24.0mm
- Weight: 328g
- Material: Rubber + Plastic
- Color: Black
- Interface: USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0, USB 2.0 backwards-compatible)
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP 64-Bit, Mac OS 10.5.x, Linux 2.6.x
*Reformatting required for use with Mac OS
- Operating Temperature: 5°C - 55°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 70°C
- Operation Voltage: DC 5V
- Patent: TW Patent No. D216648
- Certification: CE, FCC, BSMI, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS, KC, RCM
- Warranty: 3 years
A Sturdy Playing Nothing Shocks This Drive
Meeting the MIL-STD 810G Method 516.6 Procedure IV drop test requirements, this drive is military-grade shockproof. For extra defense, an all-around bumper provides 360˚ protection to take it anywhere, worry-free. On the inside, an advanced suspension system effectively reduces impact force and increases shock-absorption.
Convenient Inclement Weather? Not A Problem
IPX4-level water-resistance gives this drive the protection it needs to be truly all-terrain. Your data is safe against splashing water from any direction so you can fearlessly go out without checking the weather forecast.
However Big Your Fast And Spacious With USB 3.2 Gen 1, Store Them All
Up to 5TB of storage gives you a massive amount of portable space to back up your photos, video footage, and files wherever your adventures lead. Super-speed USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface delivers rapid read and write speeds up to 5Gbps to cut the time needed for editing or transferring large files and get the job done faster.
Nothing To Lose With This Design
The Armor A66 was cleverly constructed with a built-in cable-carry design. It's a portable-friendly way to ensure you never misplace that loose, pesky cable again.