- Cable: Type-C to Type-C and Type-C to Type-A
- Capacity: 256GB
- Material: Aluminum
- Interface: USB 3.2 Gen 2 (USB 3.1 Gen 2, USB 3.1 Gen 1 & USB 3.0 & USB 2.0 backwards-compatible)
- Performance Read(max.): 520 MB/s
- Performance Write(max.): 420 MB/s
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP 64-Bit, Mac OS 10.3.x, Linux 2.6.x, iOS / Android
- Operating Temperature: 0℃〜70℃
- Certification: CE/FCC/BSMI/Green dot/WEEE/RoHS/KCC/EAC
- Dimensions: 124.4 x 82.0 x 12.2mm
- Weight: 105g(Max.)
- Note: *The USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) recently rebranded USB 3.1 Gen 1 to USB 3.2 Gen 1. Please note that USB 3.0, USB 3.1 Gen 1, and USB 3.2 Gen 1 are in fact the same specification and feature the same exact performance capabilities. And USB 3.2 Gen 2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 are in fact the same specification and feature the same exact performance capabilities too.
**Performance results may vary, depending on system platform, software, interface, and capacity.
- Warranty: 3 Years
Inspiration To Take Flight
The Bolt B75 Pro Portable SSD is a tribute to “form follows function.” Who else feels a dash of inspiration and nostalgia when they look at vintage airplanes? You wouldn’t be the only one. In fact, when you gaze upon the Junkers F.13, an impressive German transport plane born nearly a century ago, you’ll discover a little secret. Its corrugated duralumin metal skin inspired the Silicon Power design team to add unbending ridges and anodized casing to this portable SSD. Why? Because the ridges add strength, sharpness, and spirit. Where will inspiration take you? To the edge of your map.
Soar At Great Heights
Wrapped in a sleek and slim aluminum body that’s both shockproof and scratchproof, the Bolt B75 Pro is a wondrous design you won’t want to put down. But when you do, it shines from the inside too. It has huge storage capacity (256GB/512GB/1TB/2TB) and reads and writes at blistering speeds (up to 520 and 420MB/s respectively). This portable SSD with Type-C USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface can also transfer data up to a lightning fast 10Gbp/s.
Protect The Work You Love
If you’re a creative who can’t be disrupted by turbulence, the Bolt B75 Pro Portable SSD will be your pilot in command. Launch your next masterpiece with stylish durability. With 12.2mm-thick casing, the Bolt B75 Pro is military-grade shockproof, while made with a lightweight aluminum alloy material. And it dissipates heat, so it’s both temperature- and impact-resistant. Keeping your work safe so you can create everywhere you go.
Sharp Design For A Safe Landing
Photographers, videographers, designers, and creators will all be delighted with the military-grade shockproof portable SSD, the Bolt B75 Pro. Its 3D ridges provide a barrier from scratches and fingerprints, while the embedded wraparound LED indicator gives clear indication of the data transfer status from nearly any angle. Plus, it includes 2 USB cables for Type-C to Type-C and Type-C to Type-A connection.