- Capacity: 8GB
- Dimensions: 133.4mm x 38.5mm x 8.0mm
- Voltage: 1.35V (3600)
- Form Factor: U-DIMM Non-ECC
- Frequency (Speed): 3600 MHz
- CAS Latency: CL18 (3600)
- Certification: CE, FCC, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS
- High-quality gaming memory module built for hardcore gamers
- Blazing speeds ranging from 3200MHz to 4133MHz with almost zero lag time allow for maximum DDR4 performance
- 100% tested for stability, durability, and compatibility on major motherboard brands
- Durable aluminum heat spreader provides maximum heat dissipation and thermal management
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (Intel® XMP) Standards
- Up to 10-layer PCBs to ensure stability and reliability
- Low voltage of 1.35V – 1.4V for less power consumption
- Warranty: Lifetime
Optimized For Hardcore Gamers And Modders
Ranging from blazing speeds of 3200MHz to 4133MHz with low 1.35V – 1.4V power consumption, the Zenith allows for gameplay at the highest settings with automatic overclocking. Its fully optimized testing ensures complete compatibility on most leading high-end motherboards to support the most hardcore gamers and modders.
A Sharp Design That Stays Cool
This iron grey colored heat spreader with a textured hairline finish results in a sharp and eye-catching design that is balanced by soft curves. The durable aluminum promotes maximum heat dissipation and thermal management, which prevents overheating and results in longer playtime.
Low Profile, High Performance
The Zenith was designed with a low profile to fit in compact set-ups, but it's packed with high performance. DDR4 technology is up to twice as fast as its predecessor, DDR3, delivering more bandwidth and more energy efficiency to push beyond standard limits.