HP DesignJet Z3200 44-Inches PostScript Photo Printer
- This printer has been discontinued. Please shop for associated supplies.
- Color images: Best - 12.4 min/page on A1/D or up to 2.58 m²/hr; (27.8 ft2 / hr) on glossy media
- HP Thermal Inkjet; 12 ink system
- Media handling: Sheet feed, roll feed, media bin, automatic cutter (cuts all media except canvas)
- FCC Class A emissions - for use in commercial environments, not residential environments
- Functions: Print
- Resolution (black): Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Resolution (color): Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Print Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Number of print cartridges: 12 (blue, green, magenta, red, yellow, gray, photo black, matte black, light cyan, light gray, light magenta, gloss enhancer)
- Compatible ink types: Pigment-based
- Print languages: Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.6, TIFF, JPEG, HP PCL 3 GUI
- Connectivity, standard: Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T); Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified; EIO Jetdirect accessory slot
- Connectivity, optional: HP Jetdirect EIO print servers
- Network ready: Standard
- Ports: 1 LAN, 1 USB, 1 EIO
- Memory, standard: 256 MB
- Memory, maximum: 256 MB
- Printer management: HP Web Jetadmin
Wide color gamut and outstanding black-and-white
12 Original HP Photo Inks deliver gallery-quality black-and-white and color prints lasting up to 200 years.Create exceptional black-and-white prints—an HP Quad-black ink set delivers smooth transitions, neutral grays.Get superior gloss uniformity and minimize bronzing on most glossy photo papers with HP Gloss Enhancer.Achieve an expanded color gamut with 96% PANTONE® coverage enabled by HP chromatic red ink.
Easy color calibration and profiling
Generate custom ICC profiles and achieve color accuracy, consistency with the embedded spectrophotometer.See consistent print-to-print color regardless of fluctuating environmental conditions with HP technologies.Simplify your workflow— easily access, create, and share paper presets using the enhanced HP Color Center.Get color reliability with HP Professional PANTONE® color emulation and Adobe Postscript®/PDF support.
Low-maintenance and high ink efficiency
Optimize performance, ink usage—automatic servicing routines help prevent nozzle clogging, reduce media waste.Save time, money—embedded TIFF, JPEG, and Adobe PS3/PDF RIP enable direct job submission, queuing, nesting.Streamline production with an HP Embedded Web Server and print previews, which help eliminate trial and error.Stay up-to-date—HP Printer Utility software provides printer status, desktop alerts, and automatic updates.