HP DesignJet Studio 24-Inches Wireless Plotter Printer
- Functions: Print
- Print speed, maximum: 26 sec/page on D, 81 D prints per hour
- Resolution (color): Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Print Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Number of print cartridges: 4 (C, M, Y, K)
- Compatible ink types: Dye-based (C, M, Y); pigment-based (K)
- Print languages: HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, CALS G4, JPEG, URF
- Connectivity, standard: Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Memory, standard: 1 GB
- Non-printable area (cut-sheet): 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.7 in (manual feed); 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 in (input tray)
- Line accuracy: ±0.1%
- Maximum optical density (black): 8 L* min/2.10 D
- Finished output handling: Sheet feed, roll feed, automatic sheet feeder, media bin, automatic horizontal cutter
- Media sizes supported: Auto sheet feeder: A, B; manual feed: A, B, C, D
- Media sizes supported: Auto sheet feeder: A4, A3; manual feed: A4, A3, A2, A1
- Media sizes, custom: Auto sheet feeder: 8.3 x 11 to 13 x 19 in; manual feed: 8.3 x 11 to 24 x 74.7 in
- Media types: Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, plain, bright white, blueprint), technical paper (natural tracing), film (clear, matte), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semigloss, polypropylene), self-adhesive (adhesive, polypropylene)
- Media sizes, standard: 11 to 24 in
- Roll external diameter: 3.9 in
- Media thickness: Up to 11.8 mil
- Power: Input voltage (auto ranging): 100-240 V (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz), 1200 mA max. Not dual voltage, power supply varies by part number with # Option code identifier.
- Power consumption: <35 W (printing), <5.6 W (ready), <2.1 W (sleep), <0.2 W (standby)
- Operating temperature range: 41 to 104ºF
Fits the way you live
Design that performs, technology that stands out.Easily set up your plotter using your smartphone.First net carbon neutral HP DesignJet plotter.
Print multi-size A3/B and A1/D or A0/E projects automatically, without manually switching the media source.Save time with the world's easiest job submission—send multiple files in one click with HP Click. Print with confidence you'll get the results you expect with an intuitive driver and true print preview.
Fits the way you work
Avoid waiting by the printer with high-speed printing as fast as 25 seconds per A1/D plot. Be more productive—save time from job prep to final print by printing your projects up to 2X faster. Print your jobs and manage your plotter from virtually anywhere, anytime with the HP Smart app.Get high-quality results—HP Bright Office Inks plot up to 31% more line accuracy and up to 65% more gamut.