GIGABYTE Z590 VISION D (rev. 1.0) Gaming Motherboard
- LGA1200 package:
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors / Intel® Core™ i7 processors / Intel® Core™ i5 processors
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors / Intel® Core™ i7 processors / Intel® Core™ i5 processors / Intel® Core™ i3 processors/ Intel® Pentium® processors / Intel® Celeron® processors
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel® Z590 Express Chipset
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7/i5 processors:
Support for DDR4 4800(O.C.)/ 4700(O.C.)/ 4600(O.C.)/ 4500(O.C.)/ 4400(O.C.)/ 4300(O.C.)/4266(O.C.) / 4133(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3800(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3666(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200 / 3000 / 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz memory modules
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7 processors:
Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors:
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- Onboard Graphics
- Integrated Graphics Processor+Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 Controller:
- 1 x VisionLINK TB connector (Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4/USB Type-C® port)
- 1 x Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 connector (USB Type-C® port)
- Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
- Realtek® ALC4080 codec
- Support for DTS:X® Ultra
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- 2 x Intel® 2.5GbE LAN chips (2.5 Gbit/1 Gbit/100 Mbit)
- Expansion Slots
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
(The PCIEX16 and PCIEX8 slots conform to PCI Express 4.0 standard.)*
* Supported by 11th Generation processors only.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the M2P_SB connector. The PCIEX4 slot operates at up to x2 mode when a PCIe SSD is installed in the M2P_SB connector.
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCIEX4 and PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- Chipset+Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 Controller:
- 2 x USB Type-C® ports on the back panel, with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support
- 1 x USB Type-C® port with USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 support, available through the internal USB header
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red) on the back panel
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header
- Chipset+USB 3.2 Gen 1 Hub:
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
- Chipset+USB 2.0 Hub:
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
- Operating System
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit
- Form Factor
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm
See the Passion of Creation VISION Series
VISION Series motherboards are built for creator pc. It featured with reliable performance, impressive connectivity, expandable on graphics, and ultra-fast storage for creators to deal with heavy design workloads such as video editing and 3D rendering. It's the perfect fit for DIY creators to build their own ideal machine.
High-Bandwidth and Low-Latency access.
With the dual Intel® 2.5GbE LAN design, you'll benefit from increased bandwidth for transfer speed, automated load balancing for smoother data flow, and instant failover if anything goes wrong.
Full PCiE 4.0 Design
For most prosumers and content creators, high bandwidth storage and high performance graphics card or accelerator cards are critical for their projects. This is especially true for 3D rendering and creating high resolution textures. To support most cutting edge devices, this motherboard support variety of PCIe 4.0* devices, including graphics card and M.2 SSD.
Faster Speed. More Space.
To feature with triple M.2 connectors for extending storage available. M.2 PCIe SSD gives you 7X faster data transferring experience compared to 2.5" SATA solid-state drives. Enable the creativity to flow from thought to draft faster and get responsive performance without a wait.
An effective cooling solution is essential for a heavy design workload to get away with slow down, crashes, and unexpected shutdown. Unconventional Heatsinks is designed for better thermal dissipation but also aesthetically appealing to creators. A heat pipe connects a giant curved heatsink and micro cube heatsink that can fully cover the VRM area. It ensures the heat can be dissipated efficiently.
Immersive sounds to go.
DTS:X Ultra is capable of delivering consumers a truly premium entertainment experience by completely surrounding the listener and expanding the sound stage to create a more immersive environment. Supports channel-based, scene based, and object-based audio. Also, it takes movies, music, and interactive gaming experiences to an exciting new level.
Powerful performance support 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4 memory, 4 DIMMs
Go further without more cables by VisionLINK TB I/O design
The limitless connectivity by Thunderbolt™ 4
High-bandwidth and low-latency network support by dual Intel® 2.5GbE LAN
Intel® Wi-Fi 6 2x2 802.11ax with all new antenna support for better signal
SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C® Header
Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe x4 M.2 connectors with unique thermal guards
Comprehensive cooling solution design for the better thermal dissipation
Smart Fan 6 features hybrid fan headers and numerous temperature sensors for fan mode configuration
Q-Flash Plus Updates BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card