- Case Type: Micro-Tower
- Aircraft Grade Anodize-Brushed Steel Coated Anterior
- Adjustable ARGB I/O Port & Power-Switch via “LED”Â Button located on the I/O Panel
- Support Motherboards up to the size of micro-ATX + Motherboard RGB Sync via 5V3-Pin Addressable RGB Headers
- Hinged Tempered-Glass Panel Layout
- Hyper-Efficient Rear-Mounted I/O Panel Design
- Anodized Steel Panel
- Sync with 5V ARGB Motherboard
- Tool-Free Installation Tempered Glass Window
- Power Cover Design
- Magnetic Dust Filter
- One Touch to Easily Switch RGB Streaming Lighting Style
- Dimension (LxWxH): 397 x 210 x 425 mm, 15.6 x 8.3 x 16.7 inch
- Chassis Dimension (L x W x H): 360 x 210 x 405 mm, 14.2 x 8.3 x 15.9 inch
- Motherboard Support: ITX, Micro-ATX
- Material: SPCC, ABS, Tempered Glass, Steel
- Window Left
- Radiator Support: Top 280mm , 240mm, Front 280mm , 240mm, Rear 120 mm”
- Fan Support: Top 2 x 120mm , 2 x 140mm, Front 2 x 120mm , 2 x 140mm, Rear 1 x 120mm”
- Pre-installed Fans: Rear 1 x 120mm ARGB Fan
- Pre-installed Control BOX: 6 Ports Hub (1 Port Being Pre-Occupied)
- Motherboard Sync: 5V 3-Pin Addressable Header
- Drive Bays: “2 x 3.5″” or 2 x 2.5″” or 1 x 2.5″”+1 x 3.5″”(HDD Cage), 2 x 2.5″””
- Clearance: CPU cooler height limitation: 165mm, VGA length limitation: 350mm, PSU length limitation: 160mm
- I/O Port: USB 3.0 x2, USB 3.1 Type-C x1, HD Audio x1, LED Control x1
- Net Weight: TBD
"A Cosmic Biochemichal Armament"
The Mars M2 Micro-Tower Gaming PC Case, kicking in with its compact aircraft grade anodized brushed aluminum coated anterior, support Motherboards up to the size of micro-ATX alongside of its Motherboard Sync functionality, enabling a system-wide RGB synchronization via 5V3-Pin Addressable RGB Header. Comboing up with the exquisitely contrived hinged tempered-glass panel layout, alongside of its ARGB I/O Port & Power-Switch --- the extraterrestrial combatant is ready to unleash his arcane mastery and take gaming into the next stratosphere!
Galactic RGB Comet
Soaring through light-years of galaxy with his blinding speed of luminosity, the MARS M2 emit cosmic beams of RGB from its hyper-efficient ARGB I/O Port and Power-Switch via its Aircraft-Grade black anodize-brushed steel coated anterior, showing them off with grace and elegance! (RGB effects are adjustable with the 'LED' switch located on the I/O panel)
Raising the Stakes!
Being compatible with ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and ASRock Polychrome Motherboard RGB application, the MARS M2 proudly boasts its Motherboard Sync functionality to achieve a system-wide RGB Synchronization via 5V3-Pin Addressable RGB Headers, where the RGB effects could be adjusted directly via the software designated to your Motherboard.
The exquisitely contrived hinged tempered-glass panel design, enables easy accessibility to its internal apparatus, allowing YOU to put your amazing rig on display, and show it off with pride!
Keeping it Slick
An addition to a removable magnetic dust filter atop of the MARS M2 Gaming PC Case would in fact, serve as a substantial asset to keep your battle-station neat and tidy!
The ample component clearance of the MARS M2 is capable of supporting up to five 120 mm fans & mounting slots for a 280 mm (Front) x 240 mm (Top) x 120 mm (Rear) radiator --- all at your disposal!
HDD cage 2 x 3.5" or 1 x 2.5"+1 x 3.5" or 2 x 2.5"(HDD Cage) 2 x 2.5"