Epson SureColor SC-F530 Desktop Dye-Sublimation Textile Printer
- Brand: Epson
- Model: SC-F530
- Printing Technology: PrecisionCore Inkjet Technology
- Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
- Printhead: PrecisionCore TFP Printhead
- Nozzle Configuration: 3,200 nozzles (800 nozzles x 4 channels x 1 head)
- Maximum Print Resolution: 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: Production (2 pass), For Fabric: Up to 62sec / 21m2 (600 x 1200 dpi)
- Production (7 pass): For Fabric & Rigid: Up to 208sec / 7.5m2 (1200 x 1200 dpi)
- Production (12 pass), For Fabric & Rigid: Up to 350sec / 4.5m2 (2400 x 1200 dpi)
- Ink Type: Epson Genuine Dye-Sublimation Ink
- Colours: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black
- Ink Capacity: 140ml
- Ink Case: Ink Bottle
- Dimensions: Storage (W x H x D): 970mm x 245mm x 577mm
- Printing (W x H x D): 970mm x 245mm x 811mm
- Weight: 29kg
- Options: Optional Stand - 24", Roll Feed Spindle - 24"
- Power Consumption: Operating: Approx. 22W
- Ready: Approx. 8W
- Sleep: Approx. 1.6W
- Power Off (Stand by): Approx. 0.2W
- Requirement: AC 100 to 240V 50/60Hz
- Rated Current: 1.4A
Flexible print application
Engineered to provide flexible, short-run custom dye-sublimation prints, the Epson SureColor™ SC-F530 delivers superior print quality at high speeds with its PrecisionCore™ printhead technology and its ground-breaking original ink tank system. The 24” printer is compact and ergonomically designed, and fits well in any small office spaces.
Affordable Prints with Peace of Mind
Epson’s commitment to product quality ensures you a peace of mind. Experience swift and reliable short-run printing with a winning combination of Epson’s printhead technology, UltraChromeTM DS ink and original ink tank system. Low machine maintenance and minimal downtime means you get to maximise savings with a printer designed specifically for the purpose of dye-sublimation printing.
Consistently Vibrant Quality
Expect to produce vibrant and sharp colour images, with UltraChrome DS ink, which has excellent light and wash-fastness as well as resistance to alkaline and acid perspiration.
Epson UltraChrome DS ink contributes to a healthy work environment with its 100% nickel and fluorine-free formulation that allows for printed textile and garments to be certified safe for use for babies and toddlers up to 3 years old in accordance with OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class 1 criteria.
Designed for Convenience
With convenience spelled into both the printer’s standard bundled industry-leading RIP software as well as its intuitive design, you can easily manage print layouts and colours digitally as well as access all major functions and features like the ink tank system, control panel and take-up reel control.