- Polygonal Mesh 3D Contour Front Panel
- Removable Top Panel / Tempered Glass Side Panel
- 2 x Sickleflow 120 ARGB Fans , ARGB/PWM Hub
- Adaptable Drive Cage
- Up to 280mm Radiator Support
- MATX, 4 x HDD/SSD, USB3.2, GPU support 344mm
- Materials - Body: Steel, Mesh, Plastic
- Materials - Side Panel: Tempered Glass
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 366.5 x 210 x 410mm (Body Size), 433 x 210 x 420.5mm (incl. Protrusions)
- Volume: 38.24L (incl. Protrusions)
- Motherboard Support: Mini ITX, Micro ATX
- Expansion Slots: 4
- 5.25" Drive Bays: N/A
- 2.5" / 3.5" Drive Bays (combo): 2
- 2.5" Drive Bays: 2
- I/O Panel: 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (formerly USB 3.0), 1x 3.5mm Audio Jack, 1x 3.5mm Mic Jack, 1x ARGB/PWM Hub
- Pre-installed Fans - Top: N/A
- Pre-installed Fans - Front: 2x 120mm Sickle flow PWM ARGB Fans
- Pre-installed Fans - Rear: N/A
- Pre-installed Fans - Bottom: N/A
- Fan Support - Top: 2x 120mm / 2x 140mm
- Fan Support - Front: 3 x 120mm* / 2 x 140mm, *can only mount behind the front plate
- Fan Support - Rear: 1x 120mm
- Radiator Support - Top: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm
- Radiator Support - Front: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm
- Radiator Support - Rear: 120mm
- Clearance - CPU Cooler: 166mm
- Clearance - PSU: 325mm (w/o front radiator & drive cage), 140mm (drive cage in backmost position)
- Clearance - GFX: 344mm
- Cable Routing - Behind Motherboard Tray: 18-22mm
- Dust Filters: Front, Top, Bottom
- Power Supply Support: Bottom Mount, ATX
- Series: MasterBox Series
- Size: Mini Tower
SICKLEFLOW PWM ARGB FANS INCLUDED
Pre-installed with two highly acclaimed 120mm ARGB Sickleflow fans, managed by the included Hub to easily customize a comprehensive ARGB lighting system and minimize ARGB port usage on the motherboard.
The included HUB features 5 ARGB and 4 PWM ports and facilitates cable management in the system, allowing you to conveniently control fans with a single connector for power and PWM signal and another for ARGB signal.
REMOVABLE TOP PANEL
The top panel is entirely removable for improved access to the components during assembly. Ease of use also facilitates the mounting of cooling solutions such as fans and radiators.
TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL
Hardware, custom-loop cooling, and the pure pride of the builder is shown in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
VERSATILE COOLING OPTIONS
Support for up to six fans and front, top, and rear radiator support ensure that performance is not compromised.
ROOM FOR UPGRADES
Support for up to a 344mm graphics card, a 166mm CPU cooler, and up to a 325mm PSU in length provides room for upgrades to stay ahead of the game.
ADAPTABLE DRIVE CAGE
The drive cage can be shifted towards the front to accommodate for PSU space, backwards to provide additional radiator space, or even completely removed.