Aver Vision M15W Wireless Visualizer (Document Camera)
- Total pixels: 13 megapixels
- Output resolution: 4K / Full HD 1080p 60Hz / HD 720p 60Hz
- Zoom: Total 23X (max.)
- Shooting area: A3 (426 x 313 mm at 330 mm)
- Frame rate: 60 fps (max.)
- Focus: Auto / Manual / Area (via software)
- Image rotation: 0° / 90° / 180° (rotate by camera head)
- Wi-Fi streaming Miracast: 1080p 30 fps / up to 4K 30 fps
- Image effects: Color / B&W / Negative
- Capture / Recording /Timer: Yes, via software
- Lamp type: LED light
- USB : USB 2.0 Type A (Wi-Fi Dongle); USB Type mini-B x1
- iOS: iOS v11 or later (iPad only)
- Android™ OS: Android v5.0 or later
- Windows® OS: Windows® 7, 10
- Mac® OS: macOS 10.13 or later
- Weight: 0.68 kg (1.5 lbs)
- Warranty: Visualizer: 3 years / Battery and accessories: 1 year
Mechanical Arm Wireless Visualizer (Document Camera)
The M15W is a visualizer (document camera) designed to facilitate learning at all education levels. The beautifully sleek, compact body of the M15W reflects the wild freedom of its Wi-Fi connectivity and stunning 13-megapixel camera with 4K, 60fps imaging. Creating an engaging and interactive learning experience in a second with M15W’s wireless advantage is a dream come true.
13-Megapixel Camera with 4K Quality
The 13-megapixel camera delivers 4K Ultra HD 60fps output resolution, creating remarkably detailed images of any object. Enjoy breathtaking video with no lag.
Fantastic USB Camera for Distance Learning
The M15W’s extremely compact and lightweight design makes it the best USB camera for boundary-free distance learning. It even includes a highly convenient rechargeable battery so you can just grab it and get online!
Highly Flexible Foldable Arm
The flexible and adjustable arm allows users to capture A3 or larger papers. Also, never worry about upside-down images again. Thanks to the position indicator on the camera head, teachers can always rock an accurate and efficient display.
Wired or Wireless — Whichever You Prefer
Not a fan of wireless connection or don’t have an ideal Wi-Fi environment? No problem. Teachers can visualize materials from multiple devices via USB or HDMI connections. Changing teaching behavior should be the least of your concerns.
Here comes AVer’s latest and most powerful software—AVerTouch. All it takes is one touch to connect the M15W with mobile devices for content sharing, and teachers can connect to the cloud to automatically save annotated, captured, and recorded files.