- Arrival Date: November 2nd or 3rd Week
- Product Family: AMD Ryzen™ Processors
- Threads: 12
- L1 Cache: 384KB
- Default TDP: 105W
- CPU Socket: AM5
- Platform: Desktop
- CPU Cores: 6 Cores
- Base Clock: 4.7GHz
- L3 Cache: 32MB
- Unlocked for Overclocking: Yes
- Max. Operating Temperature (Tjmax): 95°C
- OS Support
- Windows 11 - 64-Bit Edition
- Windows 10 - 64-Bit Edition
- RHEL x86 64-Bit
- Ubuntu x86 64-Bit
- *Operating System (OS) support will vary by manufacturer.
This Changes Everything
The most advanced PC processor for gamers and creators.
Blessed us with the announcement of its Ryzen 7000 CPUs along with the new AM5 platform. You can read our detailed post-event coverage here. Today, the R5 7600X has allegedly been tested in Geekbench and the performance is breathtaking.