XPG Spectrix D50 DDR4 RGB 16GB 3200 MHz Memory (White)
- Model: AX4U320078G8A-DW50
- Capacity: 16GB
- Units per Pack: 2
- Package: DUAL COLOR BOX
- Memory Type: DDR4
- Speed: 3200MHz
- Latency: 16-20-20
- Voltage: 1.35V
- Color: White
- SPECTRIX D50 DDR4 RGB Memory Module
- Reaching speeds of up to 3200 MHz and sporting a maximum capacity of 16GB, the XPG SPECTRIX D50 is a monster of a memory module. It also has looks to kill with an elegant styling with geometric lines.
- Mesmerizing RGB lighting - supports software from major motherboard makers, fully customizable and programmable
- Elegant styling with geometric lines
- Solidly constructed metal heatsink
- Fast clock speeds up to 3200MHz
- High Capacites up to 16GB
- Supports the latest Intel and AMD platforms
- Intel® XMP 2.0 for accessible overclocking
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: Lifetime
THE NEED FOR SPEED
Reaching speeds of up to 4133MHz and sporting a maximum capacity of 32GB, the XPG SPECTRIX D50 is a monster of a memory module. It also has looks to kill with an elegant geometric styling and a stunning triangular RGB light bar.
Made with only the highest quality chips and PCBs, the D50 provides ultimate stability, reliability, and speeds of up to 4133MHz. What’s more, it supports the latest Intel and AMD platforms.
The D50 sports a solidly constructed 1.95mm-thick metal heatsink that not only offers excellent durability, but also projects an air of strength and high performance.
Elegant Geometric Styling
The D50 features a clean and elegant exterior with simple geometric lines and a triangular RGB panel that fits in perfectly with the modules overall design.
RGB Your Way
With the XPG RGB Sync app or a RGB software from a major motherboard brand, switch between three RGB modes - Static, Breathing, and Comet. In addition to the three modes, you can also set it to Music mode to sync with your favorite jams.
Optimized for Enhanced Overclocking Performance
The ICs for the SPECTRIX D50 4-pack memory kits have been carefully selected and tested for complete compatibility with ASRock, ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI 4 DIMM motherboards. Overclock with ease for enhanced performance and enjoy dazzling lighting effects through 4 LED diffusers.
Works with the Latest AMD Platforms
ADATA memory have been tested and verified to work with the latest AMD platforms for hassle-free compatibility and excellent overclocking performance.
Supports Intel® XMP 2.0
Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0 makes overclocking a snap and enhances system stability. Instead of adjusting individual parameters in BIOS, you can do it right through your PC's operating system.