- Compatible Devices Smartphones, Desktops
- Sensor Type: Wearable
- Weight: 15g
- Device dimensions: 1.5'' x 1.2'' x 1.5''
- Ring perimeter: 2.0'' - 3.2''/ 50-82mm
- Wireless: bluetooth 4.0 ble
- Battery life: Rechargeable lithium-Polymer, 3.7 VDC; 12-16 Hours for typical use
- Vibration source: Low oxygen levels, high/low pulse rate
- Degree of dust & water resistance: IP24
- Recorded parameters: Oxygen levels, pulse rate, motion
- Compatible computer syste: Windows 7/8/10; macOS 10.15.3 or above
- Compatible with iOS 9.0 or above, iPhone 4s/iPad 3 or above; Android 5.0 or above, with Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
- Oxygen level range: 70%-99%
- Pulse rate range: 30 to 250 bpm
- Measure interval: 1s
- Display interval in app data chart: 4s
- Built-in memory: 4 sessions, up to 10 hours for each session
About this Item
FDA registered ring oxygen monitor, tracks your blood oxygen level, heart rate, and body movements every second automatically and accurately.
A silent vibration alarm alerts you immediately when low oxygen, low heart rate, or high heart rate are detected.
Record data and store long-term trends on your phone, tablet, laptop, and desktop for free.
Print and share four-second interval, high-resolution oximetry reports with your doctor, bringing great help for a sleep study.
No more oppression, the soft silicone material makes it comfortable to wear overnight.
USB rechargeable, one fully charged battery can last for two nights.