- Model: 66716
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Newest ‘GaN’ technology, smaller size with higher power
- Equipped with 2 Type C PD port and 1 USB-A port
- Type C PD1 and PD2 ports support up to 65W charging when being used alone
- USB-A QC 3.0/SuperCharge port supports up to 30W charging when being used alone
- Charge up to 3 devices simultaneously
- With 4 Protection Systems to ensure safety
- Over current protection, Over voltage protection, Short circuit protection, Over temperature protection
- Product dimensions: 83.3 x 49.6 x 47.4 (mm)
- Product weight: 115g
- Material: PC Flame resistant material
- Input: 100Vac – 240Vac, 50/60Hz, 1.5A (Max.)
- Type C PD1 / PD2 (PPS Supported) – Each 3.3-11Vdc/3A, 5Vdc/3A, 9Vdc/3A, 12Vdc/3A, 15Vdc/3A, 20Vdc/3.25A (Max. 65W).
- USB-A QC 3.0/SuperCharge – 4.5Vdc/5A, 5Vdc/4.5A, 9Vdc/3A, 12Vdc/2.5A, 20Vdc/1.5A, (Max. 30W).
- Total: Max. 65W.
Newest ‘GaN’ technology
By utilizing the GaN technology, the charger achieves high power output with a compact size that makes it ideal for use at home, in the office and overseas.
Charge up to 3 devices simultaneously
The charger comes with 2 Type C PD 3.0 ports and 1 USB-A/SuperCharge port. The Type C PD1 and PD2 ports can support up to 65W charging when used alone so either port can be used to charge your notebook. The USB-A QC 3.0/SuperCharge port supports up to 30W charging when used alone. The total maximum output of the charger is 65W which allows you to quick charge most smartphones with compatible charging functions.
4 Protection systems
It is designed with 4 protection systems: over current protection, over voltage protection, short circuit protection and over temperature protection. Therefore, the quality and stability are ensured.
Multi-national Safety Certificates
The USB Charger has gained IEC62368 (H.K.), FCC (U.S.), CE (EU) and RoHS certificates. It is also supported with Global Product Liability Insurance.