- Networking Interfaces
(12) 1/10 Gbps SFP+ Ethernet Ports
(4) 1/10 Gbps RJ45 Ethernet Ports
- Management Interface: (1) RJ45 Serial Port, Ethernet In-Band
- Total Non-Blocking Line Rate: 160 Gbps
- Max. DC Power Consumption: 36W (excludes SFP/SFP+ modules)
- Power Method AC: 100-240VAC/50-60 Hz, Universal Input
- Power Method DC: 48VDC/24VDC
- Power Supply: AC/DC, Internal, 56W DC
- Supported Voltage Range: 100 to 240VAC 57 to 20VDC
- Rack-Mount: Yes, 1U High
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
- Operating Temperature: -5 to 40° C (23 to 104° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Dimensions: 443 x 221 x 43 mm
- Weight: 2.67 kg
10G Aggregation Switch for Enterprise Networks
Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks® UniFi® Switch 16 XG, part of the UniFi Enterprise System. The US‑16‑XG is a fully managed, 16‑port, 10G fiber switch that enhances network capacity by providing high‑bandwidth aggregation connectivity to multiple switches in your network.
10 Gbps Deployment Example
Supports 12 x US-48, 10 Gbps symmetric (40 Gbps aggregate) uplink/downlink and 4 x 10 Gbps Ethernet for uplink to another US-16-XG or core server.
10G High-Capacity Links
The US‑16‑XG offers maximum performance and low latency as an aggregation switch. For fiber connectivity, it features 12 SFP+ ports. For CAT 6/5e cable connectivity, the US‑16‑XG offers four 10G RJ45 ports.
A single instance of the UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple UniFi sites within a centralized interface. Each site is logically separated and has its own network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts.
The UniFi® Switch integrates seamlessly into the UniFi Software-Defined Networking (SDN) platform to create a highly scalable, end-to-end system of network devices across multiple locations — all controlled from a single interface.