- Networking Interfaces: (5) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports
- Management Interface: Ethernet In-Band
- PoE Out (Ports 2-5): 802.3af (Pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-)
- Max Power Consumption (Excluding PoE Output): 5W
- Max PoE Wattage Per Port: 15.4W
- 802.3af: 44 – 57V
- 802.3at/bt: 50 – 57V
- Operating Temperature
46W PoE Output: -40 to 55° C (-40 to 131° F)
25W PoE Output: -40 to 65° C (-40 to 149° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
Build and expand your network with the UniFi® Switch, part of the UniFi Enterprise System. The UniFi Switch, model USW-Flex, is a configurable Layer 2 Gigabit switch with auto-sensing 802.3af PoE. It offers 5 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, providing 1 PoE input and 4 PoE output links to your devices.
UniFi Switch Flex
The UniFi Switch Flex features a single PoE In port for power and four PoE ports that provide up to 15W PoE output to power a UniFi access point or other PoE devices. With 802.3bt rated PoE switches (USW-Pro-48-PoE, USW-Pro-24-PoE, US-XG-6POE, and USW-Industrial switches, sold separately) as power source, USW-Flex supports maximum 46W PoE output budget. It has weatherproof housing and offers versatile mounting options.
The USW-Flex supports a maximum PoE output budget of 46W when powered by 60W 802.3bt PoE++. Four ports offer auto-sensing 802.3af PoE output to power multiple devices on the network