- Frequency Range: 5.1 – 5.8 GHz
- Gain: 31 dBi
- Max. VSWR: 1.4:1
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 1,028 N @ 200 km/h (231 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Polarization: Dual-Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 35 dB Min.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Mounting: Universal Pole Mount, RocketM Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Jumpers Included
- Dimensions: 748 x 748 x 349 mm (29.45 x 29.45 x 13.74 in)*
- Weight: 7.6 kg (16.76 lb)
- Model: RD-5G31-AC
The RocketDish™ ac Antennas feature significant advances in scalability, noise isolation, and beam performance to complement the Rocket™5ac radios for Point‑to‑Point (PtP) bridging and backhauls. They are compatible with the RocketM5; however, optimal performance requires the Rocket5ac.
Breakthrough Design and Performance
The powerful RocketDish™ ac Antennas feature carrier-class construction and 2x2, dual-polarity performance.
Powerful Beam Directivity
The RocketDish™ ac Antennas feature high isolation and improved F/B ratio for better Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR), which allows the use of higher-order modulation and the maximum data rate.
Reduced Interference, Higher Gain
The improved F/B ratio and lower sidelobes significantly reduce interference, so the innovative RocketDish™ ac Antennas provide superior gain and beam performance for high-capacity, multipoint networks.
RocketDish™ ac Antennas are designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
Every RocketDish™ ac Antenna has a built-in Rocket™ mount, so no tools are needed to install the Rocket BaseStation.
Ruggedized yet lightweight components resist corrosion and are designed to withstand harsh outdoor conditions. The included radome and metal shroud help protect against nature’s elements.