- Power Supply (PoE): 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Supply (Included)
- Max. Power Consumption: 9W
- Power Method: 802.3af Alternative A (Pairs 1, 2+; 3, 6 Return), 24V Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Networking Interface: (2) 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB DDR2
- Beamwidth: 45° (H-pol) / 45° (V-pol) / 45° (Elevation)
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Enclosure: UV Resistant Polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 257 x 84 x 41 mm
- Weight: 233 g (8.22) oz
Dual Ethernet Connectivity
The NanoStation AC provides a secondary Ethernet port with software-enabled PoE. Use this port to conveniently power an external device, such as a PoE security camera, for seamless IP video integration.
Management Wi-Fi Radio
Each NanoStation AC model integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
Improved Surge Protection
The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco feature enhanced protection against ESD events.