- Max. Power Consumption: 8.5W
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Gain: 14 dBi
- Beamwidth: 45° (Default Horn)
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Processor Specs: MIPS 74 Kc
- Memory: 64 MB DDR2
- LED: (1) Power
- Mounting: Pole-Mount
- Wind Loading: 36 N @ 200 km/h (8.09 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- ESD/EMP Protection: ± 24 kV Contact/Air
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
- Certifications: FCC, IC, CE
Beam Performance Perfected
The IsoStationTM can use a variety of horn antenna sectors designed for increased co-location performance without sacrificing gain. Its unique beam performance and superb co-location characteristics allow for a higher density of sectors than traditional sector technology.
Asymmetrical horn antenna options (60° and 90°) have naturally attenuated side lobes and extremely low back radiation, and they offer industry-leading front-to-back ratio and low side lobe radiation. Symmetrical horn antennas (30° and 45°, the default) are ideal for cluster sector installations with high co-location requirements.
Improved Noise Immunity
IsoStationTM blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.