- Introducing the Advanced Power over Ethernet Switches, EdgeSwitch™ XP from Ubiquiti Networks.
- EdgeSwitch XP delivers reliable passive PoE and fast 10/100/1000 Mbps connectivity to attached Ubiquiti devices and other devices that support passive PoE.
- To connect your PoE devices, simply enable PoE in the easy-touse EdgeSwitch XP Configuration Interface.
- Each port can be individually configured to provide PoE, so both PoE and non‑PoE devices can be connected.
- 16 Gigabit PoE Ports
- 24V/48V Configurable Passive PoE
- 300 W Power
- EdgeSwitch XP Configuration Interface
- 1U Rack-Mount Form Factor
Convenient PoE Support
The EdgeSwitch XP supports 24V or 48V passive PoE to power multiple devices on your network.
The EdgeSwitch XP delivers uptime performance equal to leading carrier or enterprise technology solutions.
The EdgeSwitch XP is purpose-built with robust mechanicals for industrial application use.
A Single Power Source
Featuring software-selectable output voltage control, the EdgeSwitch 8XP and 16XP models can power 24V or 48V devices.
Designed for efficient setup and control, the graphical user interface is easy to use and manages advanced Layer 2 features.
including: Port monitoring, System connection and management services, Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) configuration, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)/Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP), Jumbo frame support, Ping Watchdog, Configurable alerts