Innovative Mechanical Design
The integrated isolator design improves RF isolation to spatially filter out interference, and the metal-plated interior of the rear housing enhances RF shielding.
Superior RF Isolation
Compare the two near-field plots, and note the superior performance of the integrated RF isolator. Both near-field plots are displayed in watts and use a linear scale.
Incredible Antenna “Beam” Performance
The form factor of the PowerBeam™ ac features the highest gain for its size. The PowerBeam ac’s excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
- Model: PBE-M5-400-ISO
- Dimensions: with Radome 459 x 459 x 261 mm (18.07 x 18.07 x 10.28")
- Weight: (Mount Included) 3.22 kg (7.10 lb)
- Gain: 25 dBi
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Max. Power Consumption: 8W
- Max. TX Power: 24 dBm
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 559 N @ 200 km/h (125.7 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Mounting Pole: Mounting Kit Included
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Shock and Vibrations: ETSI300-019-1.4
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC