- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE
- Max. Power Consumption: 6W
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash, Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Wind Loading:145.2 N @ 120 km/h (33 lbf @ 75 mph)
- Temperature Shock Test IEC 68-2-14
- UV Test IEC 68-2-5 at 40° C (104° F), Equivalent: ETS 300 019-1-4
- Wind-Driven Rain Test: ETS 300 019-1-4
- Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 506.5
- Dimensions: 325 x 325 x 256 mm (12.80 x 12.80 x 10.08″)
- Weight: 1.203 kg (2.65 lb)
Integrated Radio Design
Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed® technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for cables to connect the radio to the antenna. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
Incredible Antenna “Beam” Performance
The form factor of the PowerBeam™ features the highest gain for its size. The PowerBeam’s excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.