- High-performance 5 GHz Point-to-Point (PtP) bridge with integrated dish reflector. Provides up to 450+ Mbps data throughput.
- Powerful dish reflector design with proprietary airMAX ac chipset and dedicated management Wi-Fi for easy UNMS mobile app support and fast setup.
- Excellent beam directivity provides the best performance for PtP or PtMP links located in high-noise environments.
- Improved radio design, mounting, surge protection
- Management WiFi Radio/UNMS mobile app
- PBE-5AC-GEN2: 5 GHz Frequency, 450+ Mbps Throughput, 25+ km Range
Ubiquiti's airMAX® engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
Incredible Antenna “Beam” Performance
The form factor of the PowerBeam™ ac features the highest gain for its size. The PowerBeam ac’s excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
- Model: PBE-5AC-GEN2
- Dimensions: 420 x 420 x 230mm (16.54 x 16.54 x 9.06")
- Weight: 2.22 kg (4.89 lb)
- Gain: 25 dBi
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Processor: MIPS 74Kc
- Enclosure Characteristics: Antenna Feed: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic, Dish Reflector: Powder-Coated SPCC
- Max. Power Consumption: 8.5W
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Supported Voltage Range: 20 to 26VDC
- Wind Loading: 380 N @ 200 km/h (85.4lbf @ 125 mph)
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit Included)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70 C (-40 to 158 F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- OPERATING FREQUENCY (MHZ)
- Worldwide: 5150-5875
- MANAGEMENT RADIO (MHZ)
- Worldwide: 2412 - 2472