- The sleek NanoBeam design with proprietary airMAX ac chipset and dedicated management Wi-Fi for easy UNMS mobile app support and fast setup.
- This airMAX ac CPE pivots on a ball joint for mounting and alignment flexibility.
- New antenna Improved radio design
- Improved surge protection
- Management WiFi Radio/UNMS mobile app
- AirOS 8, UNMS mobile app for Android and IOS
Ubiquiti's airMAX® engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
Incredible Antenna “Beam” Performance
The form factor of the NanoBeam® AC features the highest gain for its size. The NanoBeam AC’s excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
- Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 54 mm (5.51 x 5.51 x 2.13")
- Weight: 0.320 kg (0.71 lb)
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE
- Max. Power Consumption: 6W
- Gain: 16 dBi
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 533 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
- LEDs: (1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN
- Signal Strength LEDs: Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels
- Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
- Channel Sizes: 5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit Included), Wall-Mount
- Wind Loading: 21.4 N @ 200 km/h (4.8 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Wireless Approvals: FCC, IC, CE
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Salt Fog Test: IEC 68-2-11 (ASTM B117),
- Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 509.5
- Vibration Test: IEC 68-2-6
- Temperature Shock Test: IEC 68-2-14
- UV Test: IEC 68-2-5 at 40° C (104° F),
- Equivalent: ETS 300 019-1-4
- Wind-Driven Rain Test: ETS 300 019-1-4,
- Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 506.5