- Frequency Range: 5.15 – 5.85 GHz
- Gain: 18.6 – 19.1 dBi
- Hpol Beamwidth: 123° (6 dB)
- Vpol Beamwidth: 123° (6 dB)
- Electrical Beamwidth: 4°
- Electrical Downtilt: 2°
- Max VSWR: 1.5:1
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 137.9 N @ 200 km/h (31 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Polarization: Dual linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 28 dB minimum
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Dimensions: 700 x 135 x 73 mm (27.56 x 5.32 x 2.87″)
- Weight:5.9 kg
- Model: AM-5G19-120
Breakthrough Design and Performance
The innovative airMAX® Sector Antennas feature carrier-class construction and 2x2, dual-polarity performance.
Reduced Interference, Higher Gain
Highly resistant to noise interference, the airMAX® Sector Antennas provide superior gain and beam performance for high-capacity, multipoint networks.
RF Isolation and Beamwidth Options
The versatile airMAX® Titanium Sector models feature advanced RF isolation and adjustable beamwidth options: 60°, 90° or 120°.
airMAX® Antennas are designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
Every airMAX® Antenna has a built-in Rocket™ mount, so no tools are needed to install the Rocket BaseStation.