- Frequency Range: 3.4 – 3.7 GHz
- Gain: 12 dBi
- Elevation Beamwidth: 8°
- Downtilt: 4°
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 111.2 N @ 200 km/h (25 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-Pol Isolation: 25 dB Typical
- Max. VSWR: 1.6:1
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Dimensions: 1030 x 122 x 84 mm (40.55 x 4.8 x 3.31″)
- Weight: 2.05 kg
- Model: AMO-3G12
Breakthrough 2x2, Dual-Polarity Design
airMAX® Omni Antennas are the first of their kind to feature a patented, dual-polarity omni design.
Powerful Omnidirectional Coverage
airMAX® Omni Antennas provide 360° coverage, 2x2 MIMO performance in Line-of-Sight (LOS) or Non-Line-of-Sight (NLOS) applications.
airMAX® Antennas are designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
Every airMAX® Antenna has a built-in Rocket™ mount, so no tools are needed to install the Rocket BaseStation.