- Pair an airFiber® X antenna with an airFiber X radio to create the endpoint of a high-performance.
- Point-to-Point (PtP) bridge or network backhaul (airFiber X radio sold separately).
- The airFiber X antenna delivers 2×2, dual-polarity performance.
- On the right is one example of how the airFiber X antenna with an airFiber X radio can be deployed as endpoints in a backhaul link to deliver bandwidth from a WISP network out to a neighborhood tower.
- From there, an airMAX® Sector antenna with a Rocket® radio delivers bandwidth to the WISP’s customers.
Compact Footprint for Deployment Flexibility
The compact form factor allows the airFiber X Antennas to be used in various applications, from carrier backhauls between towers to PtP bridging between buildings.
Plug and Play Integration
The airFiber X Antennas are designed to integrate seamlessly with the airFiber X radios.
Advanced RF Isolation Design
The innovative industrial design improves RF isolation to significantly reduce interference and deliver superior gain for high‑capacity, multipoint networks.
airFiber X Conversion Kit
The 5 GHz RocketDish to airFiber® Antenna Conversion Kit, model AF-5G-OMT-S45, converts
the RocketDish RD-5G30 or RD-5G34 antenna for use with the airFiber AF-5X radio.
- Dimensions: 1050 x 1050 x 421 mm (41.34 x 41.34 x 16.57")
- Weight: 13.5 kg (29.76 lb) Mount Included
- Frequency: 5.1 - 5.8 GHz
- Gain: 34 dBi
- Max. VSWR: 1.4:1
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 1,779 N @ 200 km/h (400 lb @ 125 mph)
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- F/B Ratio: 42 dB
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Mounting: Universal Pole Mount, airFiber Radio Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Jumpers Included