- Pair an airFiber® X antenna with an airFiber X radio to create the endpoint of a high-performance.
- Point-to-Point (PtP) bridge or network backhaul (airFiber X radio sold separately).
- The airFiber X antenna delivers 2×2, dual-polarity performance.
- On the right is one example of how the airFiber X antenna with an airFiber X radio can be deployed as endpoints in a backhaul link to deliver bandwidth from a WISP network out to a neighborhood tower.
- From there, an airMAX® Sector antenna with a Rocket® radio delivers bandwidth to the WISP’s customers.
Engineered for Performance
Ubiquiti’s INVICTUS™ custom silicon and proprietary radio architecture are designed specifically for long-distance, outdoor wireless applications.
The compact form factor allows the airFiber X to be used with airFiber Slant 45 antennas, or instantly upgrade a 5 GHz Rocket™link that uses a RocketDish™RD‑5G30/RD‑5G34* antenna.
Carrier Backhaul for the World
Deploy the 2.4, 3, 4, 5 or 11 GHz model that meets your specific spectrum requirements, anywhere around the world. The airFiber X features multiple channel width options to suit your deployment needs – up to 11 different channel sizes available for the AF-2X or AF-3X.
Optimal Operation and Channel Configuration
Channel width flexibility allows you to independently configure TX and RX channel frequencies and place them anywhere within the radio band to avoid local interference. You also have the ability to program different uplink and downlink duty cycles to support asymmetric traffic requirements.
- airFiber AF-3X
- Dimensions: 224 x 82 x 48 mm (8.82 x 3.23 x 1.89")
- Weight: 0.35 kg (0.77 lb)
- RF Connectors: (2) RP-SMA Weatherproof (CH0, CH1), (1) SMA Weatherproof (GPS)
- GPS Antenna: External, Magnetic Base
- Power Supply: 24V, 1A PoE Gigabit Adapter (Included)
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet
- Mounting: Rocket Mount Compatible, GPS Pole Mount (Included)
- Certifications: FCC Part 90 Z, CE EN 302 217-2-2
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 55° C (-40 to 131° F)
- Networking Interface
- Data Port: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Management Port: (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Maximum Throughput: 500 Mbps
- Encryption: 128-bit AES
- OS: airOS F
- Wireless Modes: Master/Slave
- Radio Frequency
- Operating Frequency: 3300-3900 MHz (Depends on Regulatory Region)
- Max. Conducted TX Power: 29 dBm (Depends on Regulatory Region)
- Frequency Accuracy: ± 2.5 ppm without GPS Synchronization, ± 0.2 ppm with GPS Synchronization
- Channel Bandwidth: 10/20/30/40/50 MHz Selectable (Programmable Uplink and Downlink Duty Cycles)