- Revolutionary Wireless Technology
- Introducing airFiber, a truly revolutionary 24 GHz Point-to-Point radio from Ubiquiti Networks.
- Housed in a compact, highly efficient form factor, airFiber delivers revolutionary performance of 1.4+ Gbps, aggregate throughput and 13+ km in range.
- airFiber ushers in a new era in price disruptive, carrier-class backhaul technology.
- Supports 24 GHz frequencies
Designed to be a high-performance backhaul, the airFiber®24 delivers amazing wireless throughput of up to 1.4+ Gbps, surpassing conventional wired backhauls.
Proven Links: 13+ km
Robust enough to perform in the harshest RF noise environments, the airFiber®24 delivers superior performance with efficiency over real-world, 13+ km links.
Low-Latency Carrier Backhaul
The airFiber®24 supports FDD (Frequency Division Duplexing) in full-duplex mode for < 1 ms latency, resulting in increased efficiency for carrier-class network backhauls.
24 GHz Unlicensed Band
The airFiber®24 operates in worldwide, license-free, 24 GHz frequencies. Users can deploy airFiber24 almost anywhere they choose (subject to local country regulations).
- AIRFIBER AF-24
- Dimensions: 649 x 426 x 303 mm (25.55 x 16.77 x 11.93")
- Weight: 10.5 kg (23.15 lb) Mount Included
- Operating Frequency: 24.05 – 24.25 GHz
- Power Supply: 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included)
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)
- Max Power Consumption: < 50W
- Networking Interface: 0
- Data Port : (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Configuration Port: (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Integrated Split Antenna: 0
- TX Gain: 33 dBi
- RX Gain: 38 dBi
- Mounting: Pole Mount Kit (Included)
- Wind Loading: 306.9 N @ 200 km/hr (69 lbf @ 100 mph)
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC